Angela is on a mission…
To help organizations succeed by implementing practices and policies that support and propel today’s most effective leaders: women.
As an engaging facilitator and speaker, having taught courses at the corporate and university level, Angela is able to take her deep experiences in organizational development, human resources and motherhood, and translate them onto practical, actionable advice that helps women excel in leadership and beyond.
She has been invited to speak at numerous panels, women’s networking events, and lectures as the keynote. Her areas of expertise include women in career transition, first generation college students and professionals, and women’ unique skill-sets that make them transformational leaders.
Past Speaking Events:
- Women as Mothers in the Workplace: Expectations at Home and at Work
- Effective Mentoring Relationships
- Anti-networking Networking: Effectively Leveraging Relationships
- Colleagues & Frenemies: Power & Politics
- And most recently: Social Capital in Immigrant Communities
we can´t wait to hear from you
If you have any question, Please don’t hesitate to send us a message